Because of the covid pandemic, the event is online this year.
TFPIE 2021 is the 10th edition of the International Workshop on Trends in Functional Programming in Education. After having been successfully co-located with Lambda Days in 2020, it is now joining forces with Lambda Days 2021 and TFP 2021. In the current schedule, TFPIE 2021 will be held on February 16 2021.
Submissions via EasyChair
We use EasyChair TFPIE 2021 for the paper submission and reviewing process.
Proceedings via EPTCS
The final proceedings will be published as an EPTCS volume. Previous proceedings have appeared as volume 106, 136, 170, 230, 270, 295, 321.
The programme committee is under construction. The currently confirmed members are:
- Peter Achten, Radboud University, Netherlands (chair)
- Edwin Brady, University of St Andrews, UK
- Laura Castro, Universidade da Coruña, Spain
- Stephen Chang, University of Massachusetts Boston, USA
- Youyou Cong, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan
- Matthew Flatt, University of Utah, USA
- Alex Gerdes, University of Gothenburg, Sweden
- Prabhakar Ragde, University of Waterloo, Canada
- Melinda Tóth, Eötvös Loránd University, Hungary